- SMBWO Immunologist – University of Utrecht – Utrecht, the Netherlands
2010-2016 Immunologist (Biomedical Scientific Research Training, SMBWO), an immunology training programme of the National Foundation for the Promotion and Maintenance of a System of Training Programmes for Biomedical Scientists.
- Ph.D. – University of Utrecht – Utrecht, the Netherlands
2010-2015, Doctor of Philosophy, October 2015. Laboratory for Translational Immunology
PhD Thesis: “T cell reconstitution after lymphopenia, does the immune system forgive and forget?”. Copy of Thesis
- M.D. – University of Utrecht – Utrecht, the Netherlands
2000-2006, Medical Degree
CLINICAL & RESEARCH POSITIONS
- Clinical Resident in Medical Microbiology- Utrecht, the Netherlands.
– July 2020 – current, continuation of residency after post-doc in USA
– April 2015 – Dec. 2017, University Medical Center of Utrecht, Department of Medical Microbiology.
- Post-doctoral fellow, Boston Children’s Hospital/ Harvard Medical School – Boston, MA, United States of America.
– Jan. 2018 – June 2020, Department of Program in Cellular and Molecular Medicine (PCMM). Topic: Regulation of B-cell Epitope migration and Autoimmunity by T follicular helper cells (Beat). Supervisor: Prof. M.C. Carroll.
- Ph.D. student, June 2010 – April 2015. University of Utrecht, Utrecht, the Netherlands
– Visiting Scientist, Weizmann Institute of Science – Rehovot, Israel
Dec. 2012 – Jan. 2013. Dept. of Immunology,
Topic: Development of B-cell autoreactivity following neonatal thymectomy, Supervisor: Prof. I.R. Cohen
– Visiting Scientist, Sanford-Burnham Medical Research Institute – San Diego, USA
Apr. 2011 – May 2011. Infectious and Inflammatory Diseases Center,
Topic: Epitope-specific Immune Therapy in Rheumatoid Arthritis. Supervisor: Prof. S. Albani
- Research Fellow (Fulbright scholar)
– Oct. 2007-June 2010, Topic: Epitope-specific Immune Therapy in Rheumatoid Arthritis. Supervisor: Prof. S. Albani
* University of California, Dept. of Medicine, San Diego, CA. USA
* University of Arizona, Arizona Arthritis Center, Tucson, AZ. USA
* Sanford-Burnham Medical Research Institute, Infectious and Inflammatory Diseases Center, San Diego, CA. USA
- Clinical Resident Pediatric Medicine – Utrecht, the Netherlands.
– Oct. 2006- Sept. 2007 University Medical Center Utrecht, Wilhelmina Children’s Hospital, Utrecht, the Netherlands